Sunday, February 1, 2009

Basic

Forever 21 Skinny Jeans + Tee. American Eagel Flats. my mothers Target Cardigan.

A basic outfit for a lazy Saturday and a study group in a friends house.I didn't want to add any jewels or anything – just to keep it like that , as simple as possible.
I have two completely different ways to wear this cardigan, like this and like I wore it in the last outfit post. It looks very different as a dress, I don't know which look I love better because it's a lot of fun wearing it in both ways.

תלבושת בסיסית ליום שבת של עצלות וקבוצת למידה אצל חברה. לא רציתי להוסיף שום תכשיט או משהו - רק להשאיר את זה ככה , כמה שיותר פשוט. יש לי שתי דרכים שונים לחלוטין ללבוש את הקרדיגן הזה, ככה וכמו שלבשתי אותו שתי פוסטים למטה. זה נראה נורא שונה בתור קרדיגן ובתור שמלה, קשה לי להחליט איזה מראה אני יותר אוהבת כי ונורא כיף ללבוש את זה בשתי הדרכים..

19 comments:

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

love love this cardi - so handy! you will get so much wear out of it.
killer flats too.
xx LM

Sharon S said...

Hi there-what a gorgeous, versatile cardi-I don't think mum will get this back, LOL!!

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

nice skinnies, you look good!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love this otufit, it's totally something I would wear to work.

Demi said...

thank you honey :)
good luck prom dress hunting!

love this basic look on you!

xx

TINA said...

What a lovely cardigan - it's so versatile and chic!

-Tina

Sydney said...

really love your cardigan

milk said...

That cardigan is so versatile! Love the jeans and the flats too.

Unknown said...

I bought a basic grey cardigan for autumn in the weekend too. It's just so handy!

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

gave you an award back lovely! xx lM

Lavender said...

I love it as a dress but its cute as a cardy too.

DaisyChain said...

I adore your jeans, and the cardigan is great.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Sometimes simple is best, you look effortlessly chic! <3

xoxo,
S-C

FashionSqueah! said...

The cardigan is great both ways! I love the skinny jeans too, I like most things with zips! Char x

Anonymous said...

I really like basic outfits! I think they look super chic too.

BTW, I'm hosting a Valentine's Day contest at my blog and I would love it if you entered! Please check back at my blog for more details!

kaitlyn said...

cute pants! very audrey hepburn.

ediot said...

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW: you stun me. you look nice and cute in this outfit!esp dig the jeans!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i like the zip pants

Vintage Lollipops said...

Loving the zipper action!

You're such a doll... xx