Tuesday, January 27, 2009

smile and the world will smile back at you

my mothers Cardigan worn as a Dress from Target. Ross waist Belt. Vintage bandage Skirt. Aldo Bag. American Eagle Flats.

It's my first time ever being so relaxed before a matriculation exam, it's seems like lately everything is falling into place. Soon I'm starting a new job , next week I have an interview for a unit I really want to join in the army (in Israel you have to serve in the army ) and I feel like cupid in smiling at me. I love relaxed days when you feel like nothing can go wrong.

פעם ראשונה שאני בכלל לא לחוצה לפני מבחן בגרות, זה נראה לי כאילו בזמן האחרון הכל מסתדר במקומו. בקרוב אני מתחילה עבודה חדשה, עוד שבוע יש לי תחקיר בטחוני לתפקיד שאני רוצה בצבא ובענייני אהבה אני חושבת שיהיה טוב בתקופה הקרובה. אני אוהבת ימים רגועים כאלה שזה לא נראה כאילו משהו יכול להשתבש.

18 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cool outfit! I love the bag...it rocks!

Danielle said...

Great bag!

Suzanne said...

I really love this dress! It's so pretty :)

Blicious said...

SO CUTE!! LOVE IT!

elinor said...

בהצלחה בבגרות...
את מהממת בכל תמונה!

Unknown said...

Very sophisticated! I hope your good feeling lasts forever!

Elouise said...

Love the bag :)

x

Mimi said...

Oh Saray I am totally into this dress. I wish we had Aldo over here because they make so cool stuff:(

yiqin; said...

I love your title! It is SO true! Smile & the world smiles back! :)

Rebecca Jane said...

loving that bag - so cute!

Vintage Lollipops said...

Honey you always look so fantastic, but I'm coming to steal your bag! lol-xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow I love how you made your mum's cardigan into a dress simply by using that belt! =) How did it not come apart in the center... did you use pins? Haha i'd love to try that one day!

Gosh are you nervous about your stint in the army? All the best alright?

Carolina Lange said...

I adore your outfit!

Merily said...

Your hair is wow!

Anonymous said...

The cardigan looks great with the belt!

MizzJ said...

Wow even girls have to serve in the army? Love how you made the cardigan a dress, it looks great! I've been wanting to do that too with my own long grey cardy...

Anonymous said...

Love the Dress :)

Trendy Gourmandise said...

you look so sweet