Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anna my love

Anna Sui is one of my favorite designers, I always spot this cute mini dresses in her shows that I'd love to own. The prints are always super cool and I get this ethnical vibe from them that I really love, these are dresses that you can wear all year long , in the winter with some cool stocking and cute jacket and in the summer with some crazy accessorize..
I think in Israel you can find Anna Sui style dresses in Cala if not in Zara or Mango.

Now I feel like saving for a Sui dress, Maybe I'll do it.

אנה סוי היא אחת מהמעצבות האהובות עליי, תמיד בתצוגות שלה אני מזהה כמה שמלות מיני חמודות שהיית שמחה מאוד למצוא בארון שלי . ההדפסים תמיד מגניבים ואני תמיד מקבלת מהם קצת תחושה אתנית שאני מאוד אוהבת , אלה שמלות שאפשר ללבוש לאורך על השנה, בחורף ם גרביונים וג'קט חמוד ובקיץ עם מליון צמידים מטורפים
אני חושבת שבארץ אפשר למצוא שמלות בסגנון בקאלה אם לא ברשתות הגדולות כמו מנגו וזארה.

יש לי חשק מטורף עכשיו להתחיל לחסוך לשמלה של סוי , אולי אני באמת אעשה את זה.

pics : Style.com

8 comments:

Standing Ovation said...

השמלה הראשונה מדהימה!!!

miri said...

אהבתי את השילוב "המוגזם" של דוגמא בבד ודוגמא שונה לחלוטין בגרביונים - אבדוק את זה גם !

NewYorkChique said...

I really love the 1st and 3rd dress!

Anonymous said...

I love Anna Sui as well--she has a great eye for textures and patterns that really work together--love the ones you've picked here!

L. said...

anna sui dresses are always so fun to look at:)

Anonymous said...

She always makes the most amazing stuff.

May Kasahara said...

the colors are AMAZING!!!!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i love anna sui, too. she is the queen of boho chic designs.