Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fashion Show

I never really wrote on my blog about the fashion show I got to be a part of in August.. As some of you know I took summer classes in LIM and one of the classes was Fashion Show Production Course, We got to Plan our own fashion show in just a week , to deiced what the purpose of the show is , the theme, venue , budget and everything else! I had no idea that it takes so much to plan a fashion show!
We were divided into three teams – Style , Stage and Promotional
I was in Promotional team we had to get sponsors for our show , make the goodie bags , make the invitations , and we tried really hard to get someone from the fashion industry to come! It was a lot of fun I was e-mailing , faxing ,and calling people and magazines all day long!

The theme for our fashion show was the 20's with edge , we got sephora H2O and another bids store as our sponsors! One of the girls in the course got a model to come and teach us how to walk on the runway and how to pose to the cameras, and a professional photographer came and took our pictures while getting ready and walking on the runway!
We didn't have enough models so I had to model =) and I asked my friend Lee to model too ..
It was a great experience and I'd love to be a part of another fashion show production in the future!

let the show begin..
with Prof. DunnLee after the show ( dress, Bitten by SJP for steve and barry's)

43 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

This looks and sounds like it was amazingly fun! You gals look stunning!

muchlove said...

wow, that looks like it was so much fun! Great images. I love your dress in the last pic.

I'm the opposite - I can't play tennis, but I'm always watching it. I want to learn it some day so I can actually play!

xo

elle said...

omg, how wonderful!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

sounds like so much fun

ediot said...

wow. you look amazing- a stunner>!

Eeli said...

Oh! What a great idea! THis sounds AND lokks like a fabulous night lol. Please tell the girls that random cyber-blogger has told them they all look so beautiful :) lol.

Thankyou for the tag also! I'll get straight onto it in an upcoming v-log :)

Natalie said...

Awesome experience!

And lovely clothes(:

And don't listen to the guys about the last post's outfit, I still think it is great.

Anonymous said...

wow thats so cool!

Ella Gregory said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the curly hair!

FashionSqueah! said...

That class sounds like so much fun, wish I could take it! That black dress you're wearing after the show is perfect! Soem of the bitten stuff looks so boring but that dress is lovely! Char x

Natalie said...

בגליל בערב מספיק קריר כדי לצאת עם גופיה, סריג וצעיף, לכן לא מתתי מחום(:

Jenna Shotgun said...

great outfits!

Angela said...

i love fashion shows.

ooohmaureen said...

thanks for your comment! wow it looks so great, x

GininTeacups said...

Hi!
I'm pretty sure you had a very very good time in that runway, it must have been unforgetable!!
Have a nice week!

Dana (MODAna) said...

התמונה הלפני אחרונה פשוט מצוינת!
איזה חוויה מדהימה

Dana (MODAna) said...

ד"א בסוף השגתם מישהו מעסקי האופנה שיגיע?

Vero said...

ooh i want to do a fashion show. It sounded like fun!

And you're wearing a Bitten by SJP dress! Awsome, I have so many clothes of hers. You got it for $8 right. All her items were that cheap.

Helen said...

that sounds like such a great experience! looks like it came together really well

Suzanne said...

wow, that's really sweet :)
I would love to do that, it looks like you had a lot of fun.
The outfits are really cute.

Miranda said...

that sounds amazing!
i wish i could do something like that lol

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an amazing time!

Anonymous social worker said...

I like the adrenalin of fashion shows, specially behind the scenes

Siru said...

Looks like a big fun!

juliet xxx

Eeli said...

lol just passing on by to thankyou again for your tag. I've addressed it also! Hope it did you gooooood ;)

stellawantstodie said...

If you havent got boyfriend, dont worry!!, you can go to buy men tee without a ticking-off!!!hahahah, no, I must say that my boyfriend is very patient!!

I love fashion shows, they are very funny and exciting!

No soy tu estilo said...

so cute!

Elouise said...

looks like so much fun!

x

Ariella said...

How fun, fun, fun! And lucky you getting to model as well :)

Melmo Momoko said...

you look so fabulous.
he pics are great.

xoxo melmo

Vintage Lollipops said...

Looks like such an amazing time! You look gorgeous!

this wheel's on fire said...

i love all these pictures!

Unknown said...

oh how fun!! looks like it turned out fantastically!

Meaghan said...

Have you entered my giveaway yet? I just opened an online coffee shop and to celebrate im giving away 1lb bag of coffee every Friday in October.

Stop by and enter: www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Sharon S said...

Hi there-how fantastic and what a lot of fun too! You gals all look amazing! BTW, I've given you an award my dear!

Anonymous said...

So fun! You look fab!

j. said...

Oooh! Awesome.. looks like it was a lot of fun.. :-) And I soo love what the 2nd to the last girl is wearing.. I want her headgear!

amethyst said...

wow what an awesome event :)

Nancy said...

The fashion show looked fun. Every piece that you posted is beautifully made <3

Charmaine said...

wow that looks so much fun!

Abby said...

ohhh looks like a lot of fun!
You guys are so cute.

Demi said...

that looks so much fun! i wish i could do something like that!!
you all look gorgeous!
x

Anonymous said...

interesting...