Wednesday, April 2, 2008

mix cheap with expensive

I own the tom ford whitney sunglasses!
the same pair that everyone wore last summer, well it took me a while to get them , but hey those are 2100 NIS shades! and i got them for free :)
my pair is brown.


Here are some staff that I actuality paid for (not a lot i must say):

bezalel market is one of my favorite places lately! I've got those 2 tank tops from there -
each for 10 NIS.



my fab father bought me those shoes from TOPSHOP (for 200 NIS)-



my friend Lee F. turned 17 today , so me and other 2 friend bought her this AA dress:

and whatever that is :




Today's outfit :

Coat, ZARA (kids dep.). Tights + Scarf , my mothers. Shirt, Heans man. Cardigan, Carmel Market. Skirt , some random store in US. Bag, Aldo. [ not in the pics : Glasses, DKNY. Shoes, Keds. ]


xoxo
saray.

"Go either very cheap or very expensive. It's the middle ground that is fashion nowhere."
-Karl Lagerfeld

24 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look great; the shades are superb.

Seeker said...

You look awesome.
You've made such good posts.
You're lego belt is soooo cute.

xoxo

Sydney said...

that dress is my lifeeee

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Nothing better than free stuff! The outfit looks great.

Economy of Style said...

Great look. I am all about mixing expensive with the not so expensive.

I love those sunglasses. That trench looks amazing too...cool find in the kid's section.

capturedlife said...

i dont like the glasses.. but i like your outfits!

amanda said...

thanx for your sweet comment :)
i really like your style! and that's a great quote by karl lagerfeld!

Anonymous said...

how come u got the glasses for free?I love the dress u bought for your friend!did she like it??

molly said...

cool shades! i bet you pull them off nicely

Addison said...

im so jealous, ive loved those sunnies since i first saw them! you would look so good in them too

Kira Aderne said...

great looks!!

i love you bought some zara from kids!!! i never did that! maybe i try to look for something!!

how much did you pay for your ford sunglasses? that model is really amazing!

a kiss and a hug,

KIra

Jello on Springs said...

you have the most amazing curly hair, im jealous. I also really like your new shoes and the trench coat. very cute.

Anonymous said...

00hh thank yoou very much! you too :) where are you from?

gallon.blogg.se said...

that dress is fab!

ediot said...

love your outfit. plus. i love seeing your hair. its so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lagerfeld just emits fashfash wiseness everywhere he goes...

I like your outfit of layered tees, and that trench is great!

saray said...

thanks guys!

soni : some woman forgat those glasses in my fathers resturant 5 month ago!
and she never came back to take them! so we figured that if she didn't come after 5 month - she won't come at all!

my friend loved the dress!!

Alice said...

I love large sunglasses! It makes you look schick and very stylish!

Lauren said...

haha omg ive seen exact knockoffs of those sunglassses @ walmart!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

They made so many cheap versons of them but angelina makes them look rich and expensive!

1234 said...

that coat is beautiful!

SICK. said...

cute outfit.

+ i have that aa dress in that colour ! i love it.


x.
jessica

Sydney said...

currently on the sunglass hunt!

Sharon S said...

Hi there! Thanks for posting on my blog-I love your sunnies and I love the Karl Lagerfeld quote too!